Breaded stuffed jalapeños
For 20 portions
All you need is
- 10 big fresh jalapenos
- 500g minced pork
- 200g grated comté
- 10 stripes streaky bacon cut in half
- 150g smoked ketchup
- 1 1/2 tbsp BRK rub
- chives for serving (optional)
For breading :
- 200g breadcrumb
- 150g flour
- 4 eggs
- frying oil
- Preheat the oven at 180ªC
- Cut the jalapenos in half and remove the seeds
- In a bowl, mix the minced pork, comté and smoked ketchup
- Stuff the halved jalapenos with the meat mix and wrap them individually with the bacon slices.
- Put in the oven for 20mn then let them cool down for 1 hour.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix the flour and breadcrumbs in a separate one.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos in the beaten eggs, then in the breadcrumbs flour mixture and fry until golden
- Sprinkle chives on top and serve with your favorite brisket and barrel sauce!
Bon appétit! :)